Communication Strategies Online Training Course
Communication is the lifeblood of every organization—and is often the difference between high-performance and average teams. It's also a challenge in a global business environment that moves fast, cutting face to face conversations short and more often relying on email, messaging, and other forms of electronic communication.
Communication Strategies explores verbal, non-verbal, and technology-facilitated communications. The course helps learners identify the advantages and disadvantages of various communication types and common, avoidable missteps in communication. Learners are also given direct access to Emtrain’s course experts and can anonymously ask questions via our innovative Expert Q&A feature.
Course length: 30 minutes
Audience: Managers and employees
- Active listening skills and skills to improve delivering information face-to-face, over the phone, or digitally
- The advantages and pitfalls of verbal communication, non-verbal communication, and technology-enabled communication formats
- Gives learners access to an Emtrain people skills expert for guidance and best practices on this topic
- Integrates with LinkedIn to track personal training certifications
- Tailored to include your branding and policy
Emtrain founder and CEO Janine Yancey is a passionate advocate for healthy workplace cultures. Janine’s unique approach blends technology, behavioral science, data analytics, and social media inspired interactions to help inform and improve workplace behavior. Janine presides over a team of experts and an extensive library of content including courses, video, resource guides, checklists and analytic reports that define the modern workplace.
Janine is a proponent of neutral, third-party guidance and problem-solving. By orchestrating a publicly-accessible community interface for employee questions and concerns, Janine stays at the forefront of real world, real-time harassment, bias, discrimination, and ethics issues.