Do you know how to establish a great framework for ethical decision-making in your organization? In this 60-minute webinar, Sally March will help you better understand this essential framework and how you can put it to work for your organization.
This webinar will help you:
- Understand the importance of ethics for your business culture
- Understand the relationship between Ethics and Compliance
- Receive free ethics videos to share with your team during training
- Use relevance to engage those who don’t think they have anything to learn
- Implement a system for ethical decision-making
- Ask questions and receive answers from Sally March
- Receive 60 minutes of continuing education for HRCI and MCLE
Meet Sally March
Ethics and Compliance Expert
Sally March is an ethics and compliance expert and regular columnist for the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics. As the former Global Compliance Director for Nortel Networks, the Head of Risk Advisory for BBC Worldwide and Board Member for the Association of Corporate Counsel Europe, Sally has navigated a broad spectrum of situations, which has fueled her thought-leadership on business ethics. In 2013, Sally received an award from the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics based on her contributions to the ethics profession.
Currently, Sally March is a partner in Drummond March, Ltd and provides ethics guidance and advises companies on the implementation and enhancement of Ethics and Compliance programs.