Workplace Safety Training
Workplace Safety Online Training Course
While OSHA and other applicable laws require employers to provide a safe workplace, workplace safety is more than just a legal matter. A safe workplace increases employee satisfaction, enhances performance, limits liability, and avoids costly conflict and distraction.The first line of defense against workplace injuries—the first step in creating a healthy workplace and safety-aware workplace—is an informed workforce. Managers and employees need to understand the basics of workplace safety, including workplace violence, the basics of an illness and injury prevention plan, and the importance of reporting.
This is a general course to teach people the basics of workplace safety including common safety issues, the employer’s safety program (if applicable), reporting injuries, office ergonomics, and workplace violence. Learners also have direct access to Emtrain’s Course Experts and can anonymously ask questions via our innovative Expert Q&A feature.
Course length: 30 minutes
Audience: Managers and employees
- Common workplace safety issues and basics of employer’s workplace safety program, if applicable
- How to spot workplace ergonomic issues
- How to spot signs of workplace violence
- The importance of reporting
- Gives access to an Emtrain Expert for best practices on this topic
- Tailored to include your branding and policy
- Available in English