5 Steps to a Modern Code of Conduct Program
If you want your employees and managers to really connect with and advance the mission and values of your organization, then you need to be communicating to them in a way they can understand and relate to today. It’s time to modernize your Code of Conduct! This guide, co-created with legal experts at In The House, not only gives you a step-by-step process but it also:
- Tells you which stakeholders you will need to involve in each step
- Gives you practical guidance on how to create a consistent framework
- Provides a simple, visual tool everyone can use to make more ethical decisions
- How to conduct a tailored risk assessment
- Suggests several format types of distribution
- …. and more!
What is a Code of Conduct Program?
A Code of Conduct program helps employees to learn and understand the mission and values of the company providing an idea of what the culture is like at the organization. It allows employees to get a deeper understanding of what the business is beyond just a checklist.