International Workplace Harassment Training
Respectful International Workplace Online Training Course
This course teaches employees to recognize the kind of conduct that frequently forms the basis of harassment claims but is seldom recognized as unlawful. This course helps employees understand what harassment is, and how to practically and effectively avoid conduct that could lead to harassment situations. Employees will also learn about warning signs for workplace violence and the appropriate response procedures.
This course educates managers based outside the U.S. or doing business outside the U.S on workplace bullying, violence, and harassment. It includes engaging video scenarios and practical manager checklists and guidance. It also includes language, spelling, and references appropriate for an international audience.
Course length: 70 minutes
- How to navigate employee conflict with our Workplace Color Spectrum™.
- What is workplace violence?
- What is psychological harassment?
- What are protected grounds?
- Teaches learners about what is or is not harassment, which may decrease frivolous workplace claims
- How to identify workplace situations that could evolve into harassment situations
- How to empathize with employees who are uncomfortable
- How to identify warning signs for workplace violence and the appropriate response procedures
- How to describe your harassment prevention policy and how to respond to complaints
- Designed for international learner audiences
- Gives learners direct access to Emtrain subject matter experts for best practices
- Shares anonymized, curated questions submitted by learners and answered by Emtrain experts
- Includes manager’s checklist and suggested investigation procedures
- Tailored to include your branding and policy
- Available in British English, French, and Portuguese
An international employment law expert and a partner at DLA Piper, Ute focuses on providing multinational companies with solutions to the challenges presented in managing a global workforce.
Her experience includes advising both emerging growth companies and Fortune 500 companies across a wide spectrum of industries and jurisdictions across the globe, including technology/software, fashion/retail, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, energy, manufacturing and distribution, energy, as well as banking and finance.