Conflict Resolution Training
Conflict Resolution Online Training Course
Like it or not, some degree of conflict is part of the human condition—and a part of every workplace situation. Workplace conflict may reflect personalities, high performance, high-pressure work environments, or start with factors outside the workplace.Managers often rely on common sense or their own experience to manage workplace conflicts. However, organizations—and employees—often benefit from managers who have been trained on how to recognize, manage, and resolve conflict with more thoughtful and proven strategies.Effective conflict resolution reduces distraction, increases performance and gives employees confidence that their concerns will be heard, taken seriously, and fairly addressed.
This conflict resolution course presents productive ways to manage workplace conflict. Managers will be provided with seven easy-to-remember steps for recognizing and managing workplace conflict. Additionally, they will also learn how to prevent or de-escalate unhealthy conflict before it leads to more serious problems. Learners are also given direct access to Emtrain’s course experts and can anonymously ask questions via our innovative Expert Q&A feature.
Course length: 30 minutes
Audience: Managers and employees
- Employees and managers will learn strategies and techniques to decrease conflict in the workplace
- How to identify conflict
- The importance of getting buy-in
- How to set the stage for resolution
- How to lay ground rules
- The importance of mutual understanding
- How to build a conflict solution
- How to keep up the momentum
- How to prevent conflict in future
- Gives learners access to an Emtrain people skills expert for guidance and best practices on this topic
- Integrates with LinkedIn to track personal training certifications
- Tailored to include your branding and policy
Jane Tight is an Executive and Leadership Master Coach, Enneagram teacher, and certified Radical Collaboration trainer, who partners with clients to raise emotional intelligence in the workplace. She co-founded SeeChange Partners in 2004 to work with individuals, partnerships and organizations in private and corporate venues to help them to lead lives and organizations that are balanced, productive and successful.
Jane has a Masters of Science Degree in Communication Disorders: Language Pathology. She founded and managed a full-service speech clinic between 1981-1998. Relevant training to her current work is in counseling, neurology, behavior change, personality development, human motivation, and healthy communication.