How Culture Leaders Can Measure Workplace Respect
On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 Emtrain hosted a webinar about the findings from our 2021 Workplace Culture Insights Report on Respect.
2020 was anything but ordinary. With the pandemic, social and racial injustices, and a divisive election, 2020 put both employees and leaders on edge and changed workplace culture. By using Emtrain’s Workplace Social Indicators™ framework, we tracked timely insights that have helped us understand and explain the rapidly changing workplace dynamics.
Chief Product Officer Robert Todd and Talent & Culture Strategist Laraine McKinnon dove into the 2021 Workplace Culture Insights Report on Respect. Emtrain’s Workplace Social Indicators™ framework is designed to track leading indicators of risk and enabled us to measure long-term progress towards a healthier workplace culture
In this webinar, they covered:
- How the pandemic has impacted organizational norms, respect, and the employee experience
- How Emtrain clients are using employee sentiment insights to create and target their action plans
- Report on key culture indicators in a diagnostic framework
- A YoY comparison from 2019 and 2020 data and our predictions for 2021
- What the workplace dynamic looks like from the employee perspective