Affirmative Action Training
EEOC & OFCCP Compliance
Interested in a free demo?
Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. Employers with written Affirmative Action Plans must implement them, keep them on file, and update them annually.Managers who understand the basics of your Affirmative Action Plan help to ensure that your organization will continue to be eligible for future government contracts, to reduce the risk of an audit by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), and to avoid costly OFCCP-imposed penalties and remedies.This course is designed for managers of federal contractors, regulated by the OFCCP, who are required to publish an Affirmative Action Plan each year and demonstrate their “good faith efforts” to create equal opportunity. Before taking this course, managers should have taken some type of EEO / anti-discrimination training.
This course is designed to provide frontline managers with critical background and guidance to navigate issues related to your organization’s Affirmative Action Plan. It also meets all training requirements required by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). Focusing on practical guidance, this course teaches frontline managers how to identify and understand the primary objectives of your Affirmative Action Plan, prepare for audits by OFCCP staff, including typical audit questions asked and suggested answers, and use prior enforcement examples to prepare for a successful OFCCP audit. It also allows learners to submit anonymous questions to, and receive guidance on best practices from, Emtrain’s course experts through our innovative Q&A feature. The course also publishes your Affirmative Action Plan to managers consistent with OFCCP guidelines.
**This course is currently being updated and will be available soon
Interested in a free demo?
Course length: 30 minutes
Audience: Managers and employees
- How to prepare for typical OFCCP audit questions
- How to identify and understand the primary objectives of your Affirmative Action Plan
- How to prepare for audits by OFCCP staff, including typical audit questions and suggested answers
- How to use prior enforcement examples to prepare for a successful OFCCP audit
- Designed for compliance with Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (VEVRAA)
- Gives learners access to Emtrain Experts for best practices on issues related to Affirmative Action Plans and OFCCP audit practices
- Tailored to include your branding, policy, and Affirmative Action Plan
- Available in English