Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Training Course
Formerly Inclusion & Belonging Training
Interested in a free demo?
Diversity is a fact of life in today’s workplace. Some stakeholders see it as a way to foster positive coworker relationships and a reflection of organizational values. Others see it as a practical necessity for high performing teams and financial success for the organization. The Workplace Diversity and Inclusion training course explains the benefits of creating a workplace where everyone can be their authentic selves. This workplace diversity training course gives learners practical guidance and strategies so they know how they can help build a workplace that works better – for everyone.
Live action video workplace scenes show employees how diversity and inclusion issues play out in the workplace. We also ask employees to choose a personal commitment on what they can do to make inclusion a priority. Interactive polling questions in the workplace diversity and inclusion training course give employers real insight into how learners feel about the concepts and culture skills presented. Emtrain’s innovative Ask the Expert feature gives learners direct access to course experts.
Diversity is defined as a range of human differences, but not limited to, race, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, age, physical ability, social class, veteran status, religion, political beliefs, and more. Inclusion is the practice of including diverse groups in a group setting or structure. Diversity and inclusion go hand in hand in the workplace; without each other, organizations will not truly achieve an inclusive workplace.
Interested in a free demo?
Course length: 30 and 20 minutes
Audience: Managers and Employees
- What “identity filters” are and how they shape who we are and how we view the world.
- How to use curiosity and commonality to bridge the gap and find common ground with people who have different backgrounds, values, experience levels, and work styles.
- How teams composed of people with different backgrounds, values, experience levels and work styles deliver better business decisions and results.
- The true costs of “covering” when people feel like they can’t be their authentic selves at work.
- How each of us can use our power to make room for others.
- Community Polling Questions dynamically give insights into other learners’ answers and assessments
- Option to add, remove, or exchange scenarios from our library
- Gives learners direct access to Emtrain subject matter experts for best practices
- Shares anonymized, curated questions submitted by learners and answered by Emtrain experts
- Tailored to include your branding and policies
- Available in Spanish